Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Threads of Suspicion

Threads of Suspicion Threads of Suspicion by Dee Henderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, so I'm used to Dee Henderson's O'Malley Series where there's romance but also suspense and this is just totally different!! I had to buy book 1 and read which gave me a super hangover for work. That was okay. The fact that there's some romance, but that no one really gets together kind of left me hanging and I didn't mind it. I started the second book and wouldn't you know it...there are some romantic themes for some couples...that never really go anywhere!! Now, I'm all in. It's like I'm committed. There are some cold cases that were separate and now there connected which are leading to more cold cases until...BAM...Third book y'all!! So, I know some people are going to be like "What did I just read and OMG, are they ever gonna get together?" Well, Dee Henderson is good at what she does and some (READ ME) say brilliant. She could make this into 8 books and we'll read them because she's an awesome story teller. It's not like things are left hanging in the book because they aren't, they're just continued. All that to say - Read it and enjoy it!!!

I was given a copy of this ARC from the publisher/author for an honest review. All of the above comments are my express opinions and no one else's.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment