Monday, April 10, 2017

Review: Her Scottish Mistake by Michele de Winton






Title: Her Scottish MistakeAuthor: Michele de Winton

Genre: Contemporary

Add to Goodreads: https://goo.gl/WFWZhE


Synopsis:

Aspiring blogger Janie Milan is finally on her dream trip to Thailand. But when an unfortunate piña colada incident lands her in the path of a hot Scotsman, Janie finds herself dying to find out what's under his kilt. Only the frustratingly sexy man isn't who he's pretending to be…

After cutting a deal to keep his brother safe, Scottish heartthrob Blaine Galloway is hiding from the press. But his secret identity starts to slip the second he meets small-town blogger, Janie. Now the press is hot on their heels and Blaine’s life is tumbling into a tabloid-sponsored hell. Coincidence? He’s not so sure.

Her Scottish Mistake Buy Links


My Review:

Her Scottish Mistake Her Scottish Mistake by Michele de Winton
 My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a lighthearted read even though it held some not-so-lighthearted themes. I really enjoyed the characters and it wasn't a boring book for me at any time. I hate when I have to put a book down and pick up a different book just to cut up some of the monotony, but I didn't have to with this. It had some seriously hilarious parts in it and I would definitely read this author again in a heartbeat. The thing about books like this is that they're fiction for a reason...the things that happen in them aren't really plausible. That being said...did I have some questions about some of the things that happened in the book because they were implausible?? Yes, but even I can suspend reality for a couple hours to just enjoy reading.

I was given a copy of this ARC from the publisher on NetGalley for an honest review. All of the above comments are my express opinions and no one else's.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment