Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Bigger the Book, the Better it is.... : Interview with the Funny Gina Maxwell

The Bigger the Book, the Better it is.... : Interview with the Funny Gina Maxwell: Gina L. Maxwell  is a full-time writer, wife, and mother living in the upper Midwest, despite her scathing hatred of snow and cold weathe...



So I had the pleasure of interviewing Ms. Gina Maxwell and some of her answers were something I would have written.  I admit that sometimes in my life...okay every day in my life I'm ADD.  I'm not ADHD, I'm just ADD - unmedicated.  I like to move stuff around and not pick it up, I like to buy stuff and not ever use it, I like to take up hobbies that I'll never master.  Like that time I decided that I would be a great artist with expensive as heck coloring pencils.  For $200 you too can color like a master!! I think that everyone can color like a master for two hundred dollars.  We all do crazy crap like this I'm sure and if you don't then you really shouldn't get started because you'll be in the poorhouse before you know it.  I got on a kick recently where I couldn't buy one Kristen Ashley paperback book (because that makes too much sense) I had to buy 11!! But it's because I got 20 percent off if I bought 10 or more and I wasn't buying them brand new or anything...they were gently used.  I'm not rich or looking to sell a kidney because that's how much it is for her books, but gosh it's worth it.  This all ties in to the ADD because I started to think that I'm really like that and can't focus sometimes and it's a curse but it can also be a gift.  Like doing what I love.  I get to work with people that have ADD and ADHD in my full-time job and part-time I get to read and write.  To me, there is nothing better than doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment