Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Review: Jester by Lilly Atlas

Jester Jester by Lilly Atlas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thrust into a world of danger and fear, first grade teacher, Emily, is forced to comply with a terrifying MC president’s demands in order to save her brother’s life. Her only port in the storm is Jester, a member of a rival MC she’s supposed to use and betray. Jester proves to be the opposite of everything Emily expects, and before long she’s in his bed, and he’s in her heart.

Jester would give life and limb for the No Prisoners Motorcycle Club. His sole focus needs to be on the impending attack against their enemies, the Grimm Brothers. Meeting sweet and innocent Emily wasn’t part of his plan, and falling for her is out of the question.

Can Emily save her brother’s life without destroying the man who opens her eyes and heart to an amazing world of pleasure? She’ll do anything in her power to help her brother while protecting Jester, but when Jester finds out she was sent by his enemy, she may lose everything she’s trying to preserve.

I really LOVE anything by Lilly Atlas!!! I will walk through the desert just to read one of her books. I waited on pins and needles for this and it didn't disappoint. Was it as good as Striker? I don't think it was. However, it was still a 5-star read! It had twist and turns and it had violence and sex. It had everything that we have come to know and love with Lilly. I'm not giving any spoilers for those who haven't read it but I will say that she rocks when it comes to her editing style. She goes over her books with a fine tooth comb and makes sure that there isn't any mistakes and I love that. There isn't anything more distracting than bad grammar, sentence structure and out of place comma's.

This isn't what you would call your "hard-core" MC romance. I'd say it's more of your romance with the MC vibe thrown in and I like that. I don't like the brains flying everywhere and sex galore. Sometimes classy is better and Lilly pulls it off outstandingly. We see our characters from the previous books and some setup to the book coming up. I think this is going to be a series that will stick around for awhile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment