Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Review: Bully

Bully Bully by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book!! Part of me wanted to smack Jared, while the other part of me wanted to hug him for what he went through. I'm glad that he and Tate worked through their issues and found their way back to each other in the end. At many points in the books I found grammatical errors, words spelled incorrectly and it did detract from the story somewhat. I found myself reading back over it and trying to understand what the author meant but in the end, I understood it. I thought the characters were well-thought out and I believed in the love they had for each other. This is my go to book when I want to read something and escape. I've read the series probably twice since it came out and I recommend it to everyone who wants something that is detailed, heartwarming and about childhood love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment